How do I Save Multiple Outlook Emails as PDF – Efficient Solution
September 16th, 2021 |
Want to know how do I save multiple Outlook emails as PDFs? Don’t worry anymore, because this tutorial will show users several solutions to save complete MSG email folder data in PDF format.
Users prefer PDF files for professional and personal use. The reason for this popularity is portability. PDFs can be easily shared with anyone without worrying about compatibility issues because they can be opened on any platform. In addition, PDF files are the standard file format for court digital evidence. For all these reasons, people use it to backup Outlook data.
But when they need to save Outlook MSG email folders to PDF, problems arise. To solve this problem, the blog will discuss the best way to save all Outlook emails in PDF format. Keep reading to learn more.
“I am thinking to export my Outlook Message files. Since any other email program doesn’t support MSG files, it doesn’t make sense to save the backup data in this format. So I think PDF is a good choice for data backup. Because my MSG files contain more than a thousand emails, and I cannot save the data manually in PDF format. Please suggest an alternative method to save Outlook MSG to PDF”.
How to Save Multiple Outlook Emails as PDF Format
The above reasons are sufficient to understand that the manual method is not an ideal process for saving Outlook email folders to PDF. Users need powerful software that can save all Outlook MSG emails to PDF format. MSG to PDF Converter is popular software that can easily save complete Outlook mailboxes, including all e-mail folders, tasks, journals, calendars, etc.
Free Download Purchase Button
To Export Data using this Program, just follow these simple steps:
- Run the tool on a Windows computer and click on the add file button.
- Preview all items, including emails, contacts, calendars, attachments, etc.
- Select the Outlook email folder you want to export to PDF.
- Click the Export button to start the process of converting Outlook MSG files.
Astounding Solution to Save Outlook Email as PDF
- One-time batch export of emails: No matter how many emails are in the Outlook folder, this tool can export all MSG emails in PDF format with attachments.
- Add and convert multiple MSG files: If users want to add multiple MSG files and export emails, they can easily use the “Add Folder” option. This feature allows users to add any number of MSG data files to the tool at the same time.
- Advanced PDF settings: When exporting emails from Outlook folders, users can apply special settings to PDF. In addition to adding Bates number and date, paper size, page margins, Internet message title, you can also add it to this software. These are important functions when users need to convert MSG emails to PDF format.
- Supported Windows: This software is suitable for all Windows computers. This tool supports all the latest versions of Windows, including Windows 10. Other than this, the tool supports the Mac operating system as well.
- Maintain folder hierarchy: With this useful feature, users can even save the original Outlook folder hierarchy in PDF format.
- Maintain data integrity: Even if you export to PDF, all Outlook email metadata will be strictly preserved. Therefore, Outlook emails in the folder can be exported with all metadata.
- Works without Outlook: This program does not require additional software support. It can even work without installing Outlook for orphaned PST files.
When users need to save multiple Outlook emails in PDF format, it is usually difficult to convert them manually. The reason is that a large number of MSG data files are stored in the folder. But this problem can be easily solved with the help of third-party applications. Users can try the above software and all export all Outlook MSG data to PDF within a few minutes.